Silicone Breast Pump
Silicone Breast Pump
Introducing Mumasil’s revolutionary breast pump - the solution to the common problems associated with traditional pumps. The one-piece silicone design is lightweight, compact and easy to clean, making it the perfect pump for busy mums on-the-go.
Say goodbye to loud, heavy and complicated breast pumps. Our silicone pump allows for discreet pumping by simply attaching it to your breast and letting the suction do the work for you. The quiet and lightweight design even allows for simultaneous use while your baby feeds from the other breast. And with a not too heavy size of 100mls, it's just the right size!
Safety is our top priority, which is why our pump is made from 100% food grade silicone - safe for both you and your baby. Our unique design also includes an easy pour funnel through the flange for easy transfer to storage cups or bags - no large edge lip like other popular brands.
To make your life even easier, we've included an easy suction base to avoid spillage, and a lid for dust and lint protection when it's not in use or in your handbag. And for those looking for the perfect gift for an expecting or new mum, our pump comes in a beautiful gold leaf presentation box.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free
- 100% Food Grade Silicone
- Small and portable
- No batteries or cords
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Suction base to avoid spillage
- 100ml capacity
- Large opening suits most breast size
- Before your first use, wash in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Wash thoroughly before and after each use with a soft bottle brush.
- Ensure you DO NOT use sharp or abrasive cleaning equipment as this may damage the inner wall of the silicone.
- To start suction, gently squeeze and hold towards the bottom of the pump (in line with the 30ml mark).
- Then place the pump over your breast and make sure the nipple is centred.
- Slowly release the squeezed base and your silicone breast pump should be suctioned to the breast, ready to catch every drop of your precious breast milk.